Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm a dog and I'm smart.  So why do I always get fooled by the same thing?

My favorite thing is getting treats; my least favorite thing is getting a bath followed by getting groomed.  Yet I always fall for the same trick.  My mommy buys this very special treat for me - Grandma Lucy's Meatballs.  She knows this is my favorite so the only time she gives it to is when I'm going to get a bath or while I'm being groomed.  I have to jump into the bath tub in order to get the treat.  I get fooled every time.  I want the treat, so when she goes to THE closet, I run into the bathroom and jump in the tub.  I get the treat; I also get the bath.  That pits something I love against something I hate.   You would think that I would "get it".


To make matters worse, she makes me wear a terry cloth bathrobe with a green turtle on the back.  It's humiliating.  I know I  look cute, but still.  Then again I get another treat, but is it worth it.  Does the treat win over the bath?  I guess it does because I fall (or let myself fall) for it every time.


3 comments:

  1. How CUTE is that!?!
    These pix made me grin all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me laugh too. He may hate the robe, but besides looking cute, it helps to dry him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how adorable he looks in that robe!

    Stopping by from Something Wagging This Way Comes - nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete