Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day was glorious.  The sun shined, the sky was blue, the temperature was perfect, and there was just enough of a breeze to keep the air moving.

Our family got together in Greenwich, CT at my sister and brother-in-law's house.  They have a beautiful backyard with a nice swimming pool, albeit the cover wasn't removed yet..

Take a look at where BJ has never been invited.
He's never had a chance to run around or swim around in the safety of the pool.  Frankly, when I move into an apartment in NY with a terrace, I'm not inviting them.

2 comments:

  1. I totally "get" this. Don't blame you one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Dog! Outrageous!
    At Thanksgiving, one of Jen's brothers hosted the family gathering. All sorts of folks there from our family and his parter's family. And dogs? Oh, I guess there was about a dozen. It was great!

    ReplyDelete