Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's BJ.  Lynda finally got it.  When she's on the computer and I keep hitting her laptop screen and put nose prints all over, she knows I want something and am not happy about her being on the MAC.   If it's dinner time, then she knows it's food.  If it's any other time, the she has to figure out if I want to play or go out.  I also throw in some whines and grunts.

I'm very proud of myself.  Now, i have to decide what out things I can teach Lynda.  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Humans are very hard to teach, but anything involving giving you human food would be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that I taught her to keep petting me. When she pets me, I just melt into her hand; if I were a cat i would purr. If she stops before I'm ready, I push into her hand or hit her arm. She's learned to continue to pet me.

      It's not human food, but it's almost as good.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you n' BJ ... hoping you're in a safe, dry spot. Please stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete