Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi, it's BJ - a very unhappy BJ.  It started out to be a good day.  We went to the park and went home the long way.  At around 12:30, the day began to turn bad.  We went for a ride and I thought it would a fun ride.  Nope - we were going to the groomer.

Lynda has a Smart Car which sits high and I sometimes have trouble jumping down.  Today she picked me up and when she turned to put me down she lost her balance and I fell out of her arms.  My yelp and cry was so loud they heard me down the block.  My right leg sort of splayed out.  Nothing broken but I must have pulled a muscle or ligament or something.  I couldn't put my leg down at first.  Then I was able to put a little weight on it, enough so that I could still be groomed.  (Had I know I would have played my injury to the hilt.)  We detoured into to PetCo on the way to the groomer and I got good cookies.  The groomer gave me the cookies during the session.

I look okay, not great.  It wasn't worth it.  The vet wasn't in his office so I can't get checked out until tomorrow.   I'm still limping.  I'll let you know what happens.

I hope all is well with all of my blogger friends.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that BJ. Please let us know how you're doing. And I hope that Lynda is alright too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I feel very guilty because I didn't hold on to him.

      Delete
  2. Oh BJ ... I'm so sorry!
    Lynda must have felt so awful. Won't you please give her a hug for me?
    Sweet dreams, and feel better real soon, OK?

    ReplyDelete