Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

It's raining again.  I thought i would have a few nice days in a row.  Now it's supposed to rain for a few days.   I hate the rain.  I hate feeling it hit my head and back, I hate having wet feet.  Today, we went out and I ran to a tree and did what I did.  Then Lynda turned to continue our walk.  I was having none of that.  I dug into the sidewalk and wouldn't move.  Then I pulled to go back.

I know mom wants me take a walk so I would get exercise and pee and poop; she just doesn't get it.  I hate the rain and would rather hold it in than walk in the rain.  Do you think she'll ever learn?

How do the rest of my friends feel about the rain?


7 comments:

  1. We hate rain too and are determined to wait until spring to pee and poop.

    Poodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't thrilled with the rain myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BJ pal you're lucky you don't live here...we have a whole rainy season & it can rain every day then...lucky it doesn't last all day so if I'm patient I can find a time to go out between the rains (but I still get my feet wet on the grass & I do't like that too much) At least it's better than snow (I think- never have seen snow but I hear it's really cold) *sunnydaysnoogles* for you pal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, you've never seen snow. Snow is beautiful, at least the first day or so, before the car exhausts turn it black. Anyway, I rather like the snow. You don't feel it land on you and it's soft and fluffy. I have a four-legged snow suit and sometimes I wear boots (yuk). In the park I can just prance and jump around and it's run. What's not fun is when it starts to melt and gets all sloppy.

      If you ever come up to NYC and it snows, I'll lend you a coat. We can have fun together.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BJ pal I would love to visit you and see snow...Now I just have to talk mom into it *snoogles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snoogles' mom, how a about it. I'll let you know when we expect snow.

      Delete