Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hi, it's BJ.
I'm beginning to think that we dogs are being exploited (VBP).  Whenever there is a way to make money people will figure it out.  This is particularly when it comes to dogs (maybe cats).

There's DNA.  When it came down in price, mom had my DNA done.  I didn't care what I was.  I was a happy dog, living in my forever home, eating wonderful food, and getting plenty of attention and love.  But mom was curious so I let her swab my cheek.  More about that at a later time.

There are medical research studies using us and then using the results so pharmaceutical companies can  develop medicine and sell.  Well, okay that's a good thing.  Because of us cures are being found for certain cancers, etc.

Now, some researcher has done a study on the cognitive (VBP) traits of how dogs think.  For a mere $60 you can purchase a toolkit and put your pup through a proscribed activities.  It's called Dognition, https://www.dognition.com/.   I'm not suggesting you get this.  I'm just telling you about it.  I hope mom  doesn't do this.  We've lived together for 12 1/2 years.  If she doesn't know how I think by now, I'm in deep trouble.

Let me know what you think about this new way of a professor making money from dogs.

By the way, if you watched Westminster, there was no question as to how Banana Joe felt when he  won Best in Show.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you BJ...Momz & I are bestest furriends and that's all we need to know...Happy Valentine's Day to you andI hope it's filled with love and treats (PS Momz is curious about what the DNA test said)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you and Momz.

      Delete
  2. Woof! Woof! It's interesting .. but mom said she is not interested. She believes that she knows me enough and no need to do a test to prove it. Happy Valentine’s Day! Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I know mom and how to train her to give me what I want. She definitely knows me and that works.

      Delete
  3. We can't blame the guy for trying to make money from doting pet owners. It may be silly, but there are sillier dog products being sold.

    We love when little guys win the WDS

    ReplyDelete