Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY.   RRRUFF, RRRUFF.

Guess Who and Guess What?  Mom won't give me green beer or green tea.  The only thing i get that's green is string beans.  It's not fair!  

And, she didn't get me a green coat.  (I shouldn't complain about that.  I got two new warm coats this year.  One 'cause she loves me and the other 'cause it was my birthday  AND  she loves me.)

It was hailing, raining, and snowing yesterday so we didn't go to the parade and I have no pictures to show you.  Maybe next year.  I hope you all have a great green day.

Licks and Rrruffs, BJ Pup

3 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Green Beans are good for you. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're good for me. I just heard there was green beer and I wanted to try it.
      Licks and Rrruffs, BJ

      Delete
  2. I didn't do much on St Paddy's Day either.... other than avoid June Buggie. He kept trying to pinch me! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete