Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

BJ is of NO Help

Admittedly BJ knows he can sleep on the bed, but he sometimes takes it too far. 
Tonight he refused to move when I was putting on fresh linens  He just stood there. 

The bed is fine this way.















Then he flopped down and didn't even look at me.


I'm comfortable.


I'm not moving.



After much cajoling, I was finally able to get the sheet on.  The blanket was another thing entirely. You can see how defiant he was and wouldn't let me complete the job.

No.  Work around me.













There was a struggle with a little grrrr on his part.  But I did get the blanket pulled up on one side of the bed.


He got really annoyed and just put his body down and closed his eyes.  I threw the pillow on him hoping he would get up so I could place it where it needed to be.

Ha!  He ignored that and continued to sleep.

That's it.  I'm going to sleep.

Whose house is this anyway?  I'm willing to share.  BJ doesn't think he needs to share.

What happens in your house?  How do they stake out territory wherever they want?

13 comments:

  1. Hey, BJ, looks like you have lots to keep you busy.

    We're having a pte Halloween costume giveaway. Would you like to enter?
    http://jansfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/2013/09/halloween-giveaway.html

    Also, would you like to be featured in one of our weekly Meet & Greets? Check them out on our blog and let us know. jansfunnyfarm (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a lot of nerve trying to make any changes like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom has a nerve disturbing me so I just stayed where I was.

      Delete
  3. Ya know what's funny? Rumpy did the same thing today. He doesn't usually do that. Usually it's June Buggie that's disrupting the bedmaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rumpy must have read my post and decided it would be fun.
      My cats did the same thing. They didn't care if I put the sheet on; they just stayed and the sheet acted as a tent.

      Delete
  4. LOL I guess he knows his mind.

    With Chessies you can't let them stake their spots or anything else otherwise you will never get them back. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just lucky that BJ stays on his side of the bed and lets me have mine.

      Delete
  5. I am not allowed to be on the bed ... never been on a bed expect if we are traveling. BJ just want a bigger bed. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Sugar, you never get to curl up next mom and dad while they're sleeping. Poor thing.

      Delete
  6. We're all allowed on the bed, but we know better than to get in the way of making the bed or changing the sheets! Woofs from Jeffie, Rudy and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How would you like to talk to BJ and tell him that?

      Delete
  7. BJ be nice to mama.... Donna isn't even allowed in the room!! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BJ thinks he is being nice by not settling down in the middle of the bed.

      Delete