Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mango Mouth

Since mom bought a new blender she's been making smoothies every morning.  This is a feat for someone who dusts her stove and all appliances.  Today she made a tasty mango smoothie.  I know it's not tasty Tuesday, but -

Slurp, slurp

1 cup Almond Breeze
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1 banana
1 whole mango
5 ice cubes
Turn on blender and push Smoothie.
60 sec. later it shuts off and
Voila, a Mango Smooth

She couldn't take my staring at her and she finally gave me some!


Licking my mouth
You can see my mango mouth.  I loved my (mom's) mango smoothie.
Mango Mouth



Maybe mom will share her smoothie tomorrow - it might be: peach, strawberry, blueberry, or a combination.

Please, please, please.

5 comments:

  1. This sounds great. I went with strawberry banana today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look...just like you killed your own dinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that sounds DELICIOUS! May I have one too?
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Jen! Make us a smoothie!

    ReplyDelete