Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Strawberry Mouth

I'm beginning to like this smoothie sharing.

Today we had a strawberry-banana.  When mom put it down, I really didn't like the smell when mom first put it in my dish.

Not sure of the smell.
She had to call me back and put it in front of me.  I gave it a try and then lapped it up.

I decided I liked it.

















Lynda was cautious because she didn't know if it was okay for me to eat strawberries.  She checked three sites from a Google search and found it was okay.  Tomorrow it's blueberries and she needs to check that.

What's your favorite special "human" treat?

6 comments:

  1. My favorite human treat is bacon, but in the healthier category i do enjoy sharing momz all-banana "ice cream with her...kind of like your smoothie BJ, only frozen like frosty paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I would like bacon but mom won't bring it into the house. Something about a forbidden food or something. I'm going to ask mom to freeze my smoothie. That sounds good.

      Delete
  2. I think blueberries are ok, grapes are aren't (just in case they come up) :)
    That looks delicious!
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! Jen makes me frozen treats with yogurt, peanut butter and pumpkin. Not much good for humans but me and DeDe really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like BJ would like it, but I'm afraid to give it him because he may take it to the carpeting. How does Jen deal with that?

      Delete