Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Internet Information - sometimes too much


My bad.  I know I said I was going to post often and I haven't.   A few problems came up for mom and now things are settled.  I'm giving mom this post.  She'll probably go backwards in posting and finally get to BlogPaws.

The annual BlogPaws Conference is a fabulous opportunity to go to learning sessions on blogging, connects pet bloggers and gives us a chance to meet face-to-face.   Then of course are the venders.  We get  chance to ask questions and get samples.

My Coupon
Games act as incentives to visit all the booths.  There are prizes attached to the games and that brings out my competitiveness.  I got every box stamped.  And when Chloe pulled the cards for prizes, I won a gift card from Chewy.com.  What was even better, I order BJ's food and treats from there all the time.

If you've been getting my FaceBook posts  (My Facebook page), I've been searching for a stroller for BJ.  I  researched for hours before BlogPaw , I asked people at BlogPaws, I researched since I got home.  The wonderful thing about the Internet is that there is so much information.  The terrible thing about the Internet is that there is so much information.  Do you have any idea how may pet strollers are on the market?   And, there are sites I've never heard of that have strollers.

First, I needed to decide on a 3-wheel or 4-wheel.  I asked everyone, even people with baby strollers.  After I decided on a 3-wheel, it left the questions of tires: large or small, rubber or plastic (rubber gives a smoother ride.  Not finished yet.  Style: regular or jogger (They had a slightly different look.).  Style within each Style.  (Extra features, of which there are what seemed like a hundred.)  Then:  Color;  Price; Shipping.  And the extras: a weather cover, hooks, etc.

I forgot, I needed the folded measurements to see if  it would fit in my Smart car's tiny trunk.  I don't think it will.

It took a lot of time and going back and forth looking at images.  Also going back and forth for color.  You would think I was choosing something permanent.)  I finally ordered the Pet Gear, 3-wheel, Jogger, large air tires, in Forest Green.  By now you may have guessed that I am  slightly OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

Chewy had exactly what I wanted, a great price and free shipping.  I've been ordering from Chewy for years and have always found this company to have an extensive product selection and, importantly, they are very reliable. I will get it within three days.  Can't wait.  If the weather cooperates we'll use it immediately.






Disclaimer:  I was not compensated for providing opinions on services, websites, etc.  The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

No comments:

Post a Comment